"He's our igniter," White Sox manager Tony La Russa said when Anderson came off the IL last Thursday. "We're a better and deeper lineup with him setting the table."

Cubs reliever Ryan Tepera suspended 3g and fined for intentionally throwing at Brandon Woodruff on Tuesday. The suspension was to begin Friday, but Tepera has exercised his right to appeal, MLB says.

mlbballcap.com
Personalized MLB Baseball Cap Uk

(Favorite personal rage-drop: The time in college I walked into my living room — we were having a party — and asked if anyone liked the Eagles. A woman I didn’t know nodded. I handed her 2-3 discs and I’ve never regretted it. To be fair, I like a number of tracks from Eagles members solo, and I have nothing bad to say about Joe Walsh, ever. But you can take all of their music and blast it into the sun. The Dude was right.)Pittsburgh Pirates

The Tigers get an off day on Monday before beginning a three-game series against Pittsburgh. All Hinch wanted to do afterward was look ahead.Tampa Bay Rays

“Obviously, Mookie is going to want to be in there. I just want to make sure that it doesn’t affect his throwing or his swing,” Roberts said. “So I think that he’s pretty honest with me. So if he feels like he can play, then he’ll be in there.”Toronto Blue Jays

Justin Turner is 36, and yet he seems younger than ever, as evidenced by his three homers in four games (he's 9-for-17 in that span).

Immagine

While LeMahieu concluded the team was "tight and pressing," Cole seemed to take things a little more in stride, saying, "You play this game long enough, you're going to go through some crap. Gotta put your boots on and wade through the mud."Atlanta Braves

Immagine