On the baseball front, White’s status for 2021 remains unclear after a shoulder impingement derailed his spring training. The right-hander completed his first bullpen session Wednesday and said he expects to log another one Saturday. Roberts said he doesn’t expect White to pitch in a spring training game.

Immagine

“It will be nice to pitch Opening Day in front of fans this year,” Castillo said. “They are a big part of the game. They transfer a lot of energy to us on the field.”

Judge, who led the American League in both walks and strikeouts during his Rookie of the Year campaign in 2017, finds himself in this position often. Due to his 6-foot-7 frame, his knees are simply higher up than on most hitters, and therefore will take pitches for strikes that cross the plate below his strike zone.Pittsburgh Pirates

Immagine

Big discrepancy in ADP and analyst rankings; I'm on the side of the analysts here. Fred Zinkie makes the case for J.D. Martinez in 2021 the best:Arizona Diamondbacks

MESA, Ariz. – Cubs manager David Ross is going to rack up some steep shipping fees this spring.Los Angeles Dodgers

Tampa Bay Rays, mlbfantasygm.com, Team Logo Face Masks

Rojas, who turned 32 in February, spent the first four seasons of his career as a bench player before finally earning an everyday job in 2018. His OPS has improved in each of the two seasons since, but Rojas played just 40 games last season and has a lot to prove if he’s going to fend off the Marlins prospects that will be reaching the majors over the next few seasons.

mlbfantasygm.com
College Logo Face Masks

Reach: I like Aaron Nola. I never think of him as a first-round pick in any format. I would have taken Yu Darvish, Lucas Giolito and others over him. Overall I was surprised at the first-round emphasis on pitching.Atlanta Braves