"So I noticed, in that fourth inning, I left some pitches up and then went in the dugout and noticed I was flying open a little bit, and then tried to get back on track there for the two outs in the fifth."

“Like Rossy said, Craig’s our closer,” Workman said when asked if he would be ready to close if called upon. “If something does come about, I'll be prepared to do whatever is asked of me. But Craig Kimbrel’s our closer. He's one of the best to ever do it.”Baltimore Orioles Face Coverings

After all he has been through this past year, Rodriguez will now start in Opening Day for the first time in his career. No matter if you are a Red Sox fan or not, you can not help but root for him entering this season.MLB Face Coverings Online Sale

The groundskeeper at Tempe Diablo Stadium had to give some extra TLC to an unlucky palm tree on Saturday.Texas Rangers Face Coverings

Immagine

Mets manager Luis Rojas spoke to media on Saturday as the team had a day off from playing, and gave a promising update on Dom Smith's sore wrist.

mlbfacecoverings.com
Baseball Team Face Masks

75. Brad Boxberger (32, RHP, Marlins): Two years removed from a 32-save season, Boxberger was a reliable if not particularly dominant member of the Marlins’ bullpen over 18 innings. SIGNED: Minor-league deal with Brewers, Feb. 14.Seattle Mariners Face Coverings

Immagine

As the countdown to Opening Day (Thursday, April 1) continues, we gathered ESPN's baseball experts to determine our annual MLB Rank list of the top 100 players in the sport.

mlbfacecoverings.com, MLB Face Coverings Online Sale, Baseball Team Face Masks