Carolina has the best power play in the league at 27 percent and fourth best penalty kill at 84.6 percent. They’ve separated themselves as one of the elite clubs in the entire league with some of the best depth.

The Golden Knights play three games in four nights as part of a four-game week...Since they have been splitting the net of late, look for Marc-Andre Fleury to share the net with Robin Lehner...Nicolas Roy (undisclosed) is day-to-day and should be ready to go this week as he accompanied the team on their road trip...Shea Theodore continues to be a stud on the blueline with seven goals and 41 points in 45 games...Reilly Smith returned to the Vegas lineup Wednesday after missing 10 days with an undisclosed injury...Vegas is leading the West and are six points up with eight games to play over both Colorado and Minnesota...They hold a game in hand on the Wild and have played once more than the Avs...Lehner has won six straight and is 12-1-2...His only regulation loss came on January 22 when he gave up four goals on 25 shots to Arizona.

Immagine

Playing in Michigan opened the door to the OHL, where Robertson generated serious NHL buzz. He was drafted by the Stars in 2017 as part of what is turning out to be a transformative draft class for Dallas, as they selected top defenseman Miro Heiskanen No. 3 overall, potential goalie-of-the-future Jake Oettinger (No. 26) and Robertson (No. 39) with their first three picks.Ottawa Senators

logodrawstringbag.com
NHL Drawstring Backpack Pattern Free

Having said that, the Caps look much more suited to the physical, grinding style of playoff hockey. If they could use that advantage to limit Pittsburgh's offensive opportunities, then Washington would close that gap very quickly.Los Angeles Kings

Nico Hischier chipped in with a shorthanded goal, and Sharangovich posted a goal with Hughes chipping in with another helper.Boston Bruins

Immagine

Quinton Byfield on his NHL debut: "There's still a couple teaching lessons that I get out of this game, and I look forward to the next, just keep improving. First of many games of my career hopefully. There's a lot to take away, but I definitely feel like I belong here."Vegas Golden Knights

It only took 10 seconds of overtime for the Lightning to win as Victor Hedman ripped home a wrister from the slot and beat Elvis Merzlikins to give Tampa Bay a 4-3 win over Columbus.